PUNJAB AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY, LUDHIANA
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the following posts on the prescribed form (along with detailed qualifications, experience required and other relevant information) obtainable from the concerned offices on any working day from 10.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. in cash at the counter by 05.02.2020for these posts. The application forms can also be obtained by post from the office of Registrar (Sr. No.1 to 19 and 21) and office of Dean, College of Agriculture (Sr. No.20) by sending requisite cost of the application form in the shape of bank draft in favour of the Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana payable at Ludhiana along with self addressed envelope (28×12 cms) bearing postage stamps of Rs.40/- by 21.01.2020. The duly completed application forms for the posts with prescribed fee (as mentioned below against each post) in the shape of Bank Draft payable at Ludhiana in favour of the Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana should reach in the office of Registrar, PAU by 05.02.2020.
|S.No.||Name of the post||Cost of Application form||Fee to be attached with the application form||Name of office where forms are available|
|1.||Assistant Professor (Plant Pathology)||300.00||500.00||% Registrar|
|2.||Plant Mycologist||300.00||500.00||% Registrar|
|4.||Soil Chemist||300.00||500.00||% Registrar|
|5.||Assistant Professor (Soil Conservation)||300.00||500.00||% Registrar|
|6.||Extension Scientist (Extension Education)||300.00||500.00||% Registrar|
|7.||Assistant Professor (Microbiology)||300.00||500.00||% Registrar|
|8.||Assistant Professor (Economics)||300.00||500.00||% Registrar|
|9.||Assistant Professor (Agri. Business)||300.00||500.00||% Registrar|
|10.||Scientist (Human Development & Family Studies)||300.00||500.00||% Registrar|
|11.||Assistant Professor (Civil Engineering)||300.00||500.00||% Registrar|
|12.||Assistant Professor (Mechanical Engineering)||300.00||500.00||% Registrar|
|13.||Assistant Professor (Soil & Water Engineering)||300.00||500.00||% Registrar|
|14.||Scientist (Processing & Food Engineering)||300.00||500.00||% Registrar|
|15.||Scientist (Seed Production)||300.00||500.00||% Registrar|
|16.||Plant Physiologist (at outstation)||300.00||500.00||% Registrar|
|17.||District Extension Scientist (Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) (at outstation)||300.00||500.00||% Registrar|
|18.||District Extension Scientist (Agronomy)||300.00||500.00||% Registrar|
|19.||Accounts Officer||300.00||500.00||% Registrar|
|20.||Plant Manager||300.00||500.00||% Dean, College of Agriculture|
|21.||Admn.-cum-Accounts Officer||300.00||500.00||% Registrar|
Pay Scales of Posts:
|Sr. No. 1 to 18||Rs.15600-39100+AGP Rs.6000/-p.m.|
|Sr. No. 19||Rs. 15600-39100+ GPRs. 7600/- p.m. with initial start of Rs. 31320/-|
|Sr. No. 20||Rs. 15600-39100+GP Rs. 6600/-p.m.|
|Sr. No. 21||Rs. 15600-39100+GP Rs. 5400/- p.m. with initial start of Rs. 21000/-|
- Applications, which are incomplete/ not on the prescribed form/ received after the last date/ received without prescribed application fee shall not be considered. The University shall not be responsible for any postal delay or loss in transit.
- In service candidates should apply through proper channel.
- Appointment for posts at Sr. No. 4 & 10 shall be co-terminus with the scheme in which these are provided.
- For posts at Sr. No. 1 to 18 only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
- For posts at Sr. No. 1 to 21, the minimum age of entry is 18 years and retirement age is 60 years.
- For post at Sr. No. 20 age not less than 18 years and not more than 37 years as on 1.1.2020.
- Reservation and relaxation in age will be applicable as per Punjab Government policy.
- The upper age limit will be relaxed maximum up to 45 years in the case of persons already in employment of the Punjab Government/other state government or the Government of India, wherever applicable.
- As per decision of Board of Management vide notification No.14353 dated 30.10.2018 the relaxation in age will be maximum up to 45 years for the employees who have been engaged in University on contract basis for applying to the non-teaching posts (as per notification No.GSR.33/Const./ART 309/94 dated 4.5.1994 by the Punjab Govt.). The relaxation in age will be equivalent to period for which the employee has served PAU/Govt. organizations/Boards/Corporations on contract basis.
- The candidate must fulfil the requisite qualifications by the last date of receipt of applications i.e. 05.02.2020.
- For Post at Sr.No. 1 to 21: 4% of the posts are reserved for physically handicapped persons belonging to Punjab state with 40% or more disability and the breakup of this reservation is as under:-
Attested copies of the Certificates regarding proof of handicapped and extent thereof, issued by Civil Surgeon of the district or place of which applicant is a permanent resident should be attached. It would also be certified in the medical certificate that the applicant is otherwise fit for the post he/she is applying for. However, if eligible persons are not found available in response to this advertisement, the posts will be filled out of other category/ categories and the points meant for persons with disabilities shall be carried forward for being filled from future vacancies.
- Blindness and low vision : 1%
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Impairment : 1%
- Locomotor disability (including Cerebral palsy, Leprosy cured, Dwarfism, Acid attack victims and Muscular dystrophy) : 1%
- Intellectual disability (including Autism and Specific learning disability), and Mental illness; : 1%
Multiple disabilities specified in Serial No. 1 to 4 above, including deaf-blindness.
- While making any correspondence with reference to the above recruitment, the candidate must mention his/her contact number and e-mail Address.
- All the candidates should attach photo copies of their qualifications(Detail Marks Cards), experience, reservation claiming documents and other relevant documents failing which no mark(s) (wherever applicable) will be awarded to them and they can also be declared ineligible for the post in absence of these documents.
- Pay scales and other service conditions for the above posts wherever applicable will be governed as per Punjab Government’s notification No.7/204/2012-4FP1/60 dated 15.1.2015 and circular No.7/204/2012-4FP1/66 dated 15.1.2015 and any other instructions issued by Punjab Government from time to time in this regard.
- The corrigendum/addendum, if any, will be issued on our website (www.pau.edu) only.
- All the updates and notices regarding non-teaching posts will be uploaded on the website www.pau.edu. Thus the candidates are advised to visit the website on regular basis. No separate information be sent through post or other means. Any information uploaded on the above mentioned website will be deemed to have reached the candidates and responsibility for not visiting the site and responding thereto in time, will be entirely of the candidates.
- Though every care has been taken, yet any mistake crept inadvertently is subject to correction.
To Get All Updates from helpBIOTECH, Subscribe Now by Email