|Job Name||Trainee (M.Sc. /M Tech in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry)|
|Description||NDDB offers an excellent learning environment with considerable freedom for creative and innovative activities. We are looking for young and energetic trainees for NDDB R&D Laboratory, Hyderabad of Animal Health Group.|
|Job Category||Animal Health|
To assist in research and development activities related to bovine disease diagnosis and control of bovine diseases.
|Key roles and Responsibility||Understanding and assistance in the following technical procedures viz.,|
|Qualification & Experience||
Post graduate degree (M.Sc. /M Tech.) in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry
|Other Essential attributes and skills||
Skills/ Attributes: Technical:
• Basic understanding in laboratory techniques viz., bacterial culture, nucleic acid extraction, molecular biological techniques (PCR, real time PCRs), ELISA, cell culture
• Basic understanding in biochemistry; calculations for the preparation of buffers and reagents
• Good communication and writing skill
• Competent in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power point)
Skills/ Attributes: Managerial:
• Candidate should be able to work effectively in a team
• Plan, schedule and execute the work assigned for timely & effective completion
• Should have a strong aptitude for learning and research
• Should be self-motivated, dedicated and hardworking
• Should orient self to the organizational goals, requirements & values
This traineeship is for a period of 1 year with a stiphed for Rs. 30,000 plus PF/month
No. of positions: 2
Candidates above 25 years of age as on 01 January 2020 need not apply.
(Last date of receiving applications is 28 January 2020.
To Get All Updates from helpBIOTECH, Subscribe Now by Email